Ingredients (serves 2)
about 80g creme fraiche
salt & pepper
few leaves parsley
sweet chilli sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Season the creme fraiche with salt and pepper and a pinch of nutmeg, and place a tablespoon full in the bottom of of a ramekin dish.
- Crack one egg on top and add another tablespoon of the creme fraiche. Sprinkle a little salt, pepper and nutmeg on top. Do this for both pots and place the pots in a dish of lukewarm water that comes halfway up the pots.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Add a teaspoon of sweet chilli sauce to garnish and top with chopped parsley.
Perfect with crusty bread. Enjoy!
We are hoping for lovely weather on Saturday so we can go out and explore, and on Sunday we are off out for Sunday tea with friends. Have a great weekend lovelies.