These chocolate and hazelnut cups can be a luxurious dessert for a dinner party or an indulgent treat.Ingredients
60g caster sugar
2 large eggs separated
100g of 70% dark chocolate - keep 15g back for grating
150g of O% fat Greek-style yogurt
50g of crushed hazelnuts
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Meanwhile, whisk the egg yolks and sugar until fluffy.
- After the chocolate has cooled a little (go careful here) whisk the melted chocolate into the egg yolks.Then, fold in the yogurt until the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl to stiff peaks. Fold this with a metal spoon into the chocolate mixture, adding the hazelnuts.
- Put the mixture into four espresso cups and place in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Serve with a sprinkle of grated chocolate.
This is a recipe I made when friends came for dinner. Luscious, velvety and smooth.